We are looking for a Candidate with:
- University degree (preferably in Law or Economics);
- Tax Advisor Certificate;
- At least 7 years’ experience with tax advisory, especially in CIT area;
- Excellence in project and team management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Slovak and English language;
By joining Deloitte, you will:
- Work in one of the world’s largest consulting firm;
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
Your future role:
- Advisory service to our clients;
- Advise and assist our clients in all business aspects of tax area;
- Build and develop relationship with clients and other parties;
- Proactively take relevant and valuable tax ideas to our clients to grow the practice;
- Organize and execute client engagement while acting as a trusted business advisor;
- Identify and develop new opportunities for additional tax services;
- Develop expertise in a specialization.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in an international, dynamic, business-oriented and friendly team;
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Choice of focus on the selected practice areas in line with your expertise;
- Interesting training opportunities and systematic Deloitte education;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and seniority and wide range of benefits, as applicable;
- Opportunity to be part of an expanding legal practice and fast growing global legal network;
· Remuneration: (i) starting from EUR 4100 EUR per month (higher renumeration may be agreed depending on the professional qualifications, experience, and business development potential) + (ii) yearly variable fee based on the financial results and mutually agreed KPIs.
WE ALSO PROVIDE A WIDE RANGE OF ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS, SUCH AS:
• Additional Christmas days on top of your statutory holiday, recovery and vacations days and a birthday vacation day (birthdays should be enjoyed!), because we know how important well-being is.
• Sick days – you don’t feel your best, but you are not ill and you don’t want to take holiday We provide bonus sick days for this;
• MultiSport card with an attractive contribution;
• A generous well-being contribution;
• Additional payment during sick leave beyond the statutory requirements up to 100% of the salary depending on the length of the sick leave;
• Contributions to important life events, such as wedding and childbirth;
• Worldwide travel insurance;
• Staff programme offering free consultations with experts in psychology, finance and law;
• Teambuilding and joint dinners
Please send your application electronically using our website. Create a profile and attach a CV in English. We will contact selected candidates by phone, other candidates will be informed via e-mail.
We look forward to meeting you!