Deloitte’s Financial Advisory practice provides financial advisory services to both Slovak and international clients, including Corporate Finance / M&A, M&A Transaction Services and Valuation and Business Modeling. The team has many years of experience of providing such services and has a proven track record of working on a number of significant transactions.
If you are interested in the world of M&A, investments and private equity, this is your chance!
Who we are looking for:
Financial Advisory practice is looking for Senior Associate for its Bratislava based team focused on providing Corporate Finance / M&A advisory services. This involves initiating and executing transactions as lead adviser in company disposals, acquisitions or capital raisings, providing independent advice to shareholders, business managers and potential investors in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Central Europe.
The majority of projects are likely to be in Slovakia, however limited travelling should be expected as part of the role.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or similar,
- 3-5 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Transaction Advisory, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Consulting or similar;
- Sound knowledge of corporate finance and business valuation concepts,
- International education or/and experience is an advantage;
- Excellent command of English and Slovak (spoken and written) is required;
- Strong “technical” skills including advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Strong project and time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities under time pressure;
- Highly analytical mind-set, critical thinking combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills – including the ability to articulate to the team and client’s representatives;
- Team player and willingness to supervise Associates;
- Strong commitment and flexibility in working in a challenging professional environment;
- The ability to work with attention to detail;
- Self-driven personality;
- CFA qualification in progress or completed is an advantage;
- TOEFL or IELTS tests successfully taken is an advantage.
As Senior Associate you will be involved in the overall management of complete M&A sell-side or buy-side advisory processes. Your involvement will include every stage of the transaction process, from early strategy development, through financial modeling, review of due diligence results and transaction documentation negotiations, to funding and completion.
While taking an active part in a variety of Corporate Finance engagements you will:
- Perform financial analyses of companies/markets;
- Perform industry and company specific research;
- Draft marketing materials (pitches / proposals), teasers, information memoranda, management presentations, business plans, valuation models, feasibility studies and similar documents;
- Identify potential investors as well as investment targets;
- Prepare internal documentation regarding Deloitte’s client and engagement acceptance procedures;
- Source industry intelligence and competitive analysis for potential M&A opportunities;
- Supervise and coach junior team members in other activities required for a successful M&A transaction completion.
What we offer:
- Great career development opportunities;
- Continuous professional growth and clear career path;
- Inspiration from working with renowned companies, investors, entrepreneurs and senior colleagues;
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic team;
- Friendly work atmosphere and integration activities;
- Support and assistance in obtaining professional credentials such as CFA, ACCA;
- Stability of an international company;
- Mobile phone and laptop – available for private use;
- Recovery days and a birthday vacation day (birthdays should be enjoyed!), because we know how important well-being is;
- Sick days – you don’t feel your best, but you are not ill, and you don’t want to take holiday – We provide bonus sick days for this;
- MultiSport card with an attractive contribution;
- A generous well-being contribution;
- Additional payment during sick leave beyond the statutory requirements up to 100% of the salary depending on the length of the sick leave;
- Contributions to important life events, such as wedding and childbirth;
- Worldwide travel insurance;
- Staff program offering free consultations with experts in psychology, finance and law;
- Basic salary: EUR 2,000 per month gross. A competitive salary higher than indicated to be agreed, depending on the professional qualifications and experience.
- Cestovní pojištění
- Mobilní telefon
- Multisport karta
Deloitte is a variety of people, experiences, industries and services. We deliver in 150 countries globally. We will provide you with an intellectual challenge and a good starting point for your career and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and the chance to gain valuable life experience. To take the first step, you only need to press the apply button and send us your CV. Deloitte is simply your best choice!