Do you want to be part of a renowned international company? Would you like to use your skills, expertise and experience and really make a change? Our growing actuarial team is looking for new colleagues for its regional team. 👇
🎯 We’re looking for:
- An expert in the modelling and financial reporting of the business; combining detailed knowledge of the business and modelling – ability to deliver technically accurate, robust results and able to explain them to other actuaries and wider business management
- Technical experience in and understanding of the business, financial reporting and portfolio valuations
- University degree in actuarial science, quantitative finance / mathematics, economics or related field
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Creativity and analytical thinking, ability to solve complex problems
- Team leader and team player
If this is you, send us your CV and we look forward to meeting you!
🟢 Additional skills which will be favourably considered:
- Experience of one or more of IFRS 17 (key advantage), Solvency II, accounting, reserving, life or non-life insurance pricing
- Data analysis, data mining, predictive models (R, SAS, SpSS, etc)
- Programming skills (VBA, C++, R), Prophet, etc
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID) for engagements across Europe (Germany, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel
🟢 What we offer
- Senior actuary leading the team
- Working and leading various projects for insurance companies locally and internationally
- Deeper understanding and daily use of actuarial software (Prophet, CROS, SQL, SPSS, R, VBA, Tableau, etc)
- Cooperating with other senior consultants from the insurance business (IT, Legal, Audit, etc)
Would you like to know more about how we work? Be sure to read the article prepared by our Czech colleagues.
- A unique opportunity to develop your insurance business understanding with a focus on key actuarial processes and techniques via participation in local and international projects
- Continuous training and career development opportunities while learning from a wide range of top professionals
- Interesting and challenging work
- Stability of an international company with a wide range of employee benefits
- Basic salary: EUR 2 300 gross per month. Total compensation includes a variable component. A higher salary may be agreed, depending on professional qualifications and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
- We develop mathematical models for life and non-life insurance (we have more than 200 and this is one of our specialisations).
- We assess methodologies of actuarial calculations and the quality and accuracy of their performance (IFRS 17, Solvency II, MCEV, GAAP).
- We participate in insurance company transformation projects – IFRS17
- We assess product profitability, improve pricing and the correct offer setup.
- We analyse data, derive assumptions and create predictive models.
- We propose and implement business decisions based on our analyses.